Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Potty Update!

Not much has changed, Kezzie continues to do very well on the potty and has even started to tell me when she needs to go (although she calls #1 and #2 both poop so you never know what's going to come out!). This morning she had her first accident in several days. I don't really know what happened and I don't even think she realized it...I hope we aren't starting another trend! We have even started leaving the house in panties this week. Sunday morning she was in a pull up in church but the nursery staff was more than willing to take her to the potty. She wouldn't go for them but she also didn't go in her pull up either. We went and visited Grandma and Grandpa Uglum that evening and she wore panties and kept them dry the whole time. Since then we have gone to get groceries wearing panties and even went to Austin's baseball game last night wearing them! She has yet to have an accident in them. When we are home she continues to be bare bottomed as that is the way the method works. It is easier for her to sit herself on the potty without having to pull anything down. That will come later! For now I either take her, she will take herself to her little potty, or she will tell me. That is tremendous progress from two and a half weeks ago!! I knew she could do it! I think once the last two pull ups run out we are done using them as a crutch and we will be full fledged panties! *Side note* Kezzie is still in a diaper/pull up for nap and night. She stays dry during her naps but soaks a diaper at night time. Eventually I will get brave and put her in panties even during her naps! Let's not rush things!

No comments: