Friday, June 05, 2009

Summer Time Summer Time Sum-Sum-Summer Time!


I love that it is getting nice out and we can finally spend some time in the pool. Austin finished school June 2 and has a pool membership. Kezzie is free so I just pay for myself to go...I think this will end up cheaper then a family pass (since Brian doesn't swim)...I hope! So far we've been there once. It's hard since Kezzie naps at 1:30 and that's when the pool opens. By the time she gets up we can go for maybe an hour before we have to come home to make supper. I keep telling myself this is just temporary...that is until another baby comes along! Someday maybe we can all enjoy the pool together at the same time! Until then Austin has been riding his bike there to meet friends. This is the first year I have been comfortable with him doing that. It's a struggle for me to let him walk out the door every time but I can't make him sit home either! Plus, he has a blast going. In these pictures you can see what a great big brother he is. He loves spending time with Keziah now that she is older and more fun to entertain. This being her first time in the pool this year she was really scared. We walked out of the locker rooms and her whole body started shaking. She was shouting 'ater' (water) over and over as if she didn't like the fact there was so much of it in one area! After a half hour of calming her down I managed to get her to go in the baby pool. From that point on she was having a blast. She would get in and out and get back in over and over! Before we knew it we had to go home! That was the tricky part...getting her to leave! We'll be back though! When we can't make it to the pool her little inflatable pool does just fine. She seems to have just as much fun playing in this as at the big pool! Hey, whatever gets us outside!Posted by Picasa

No comments: