Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Snug as a Bug with Daddy!

Kezzie's blankets need washed every once in a while (duh!) so I usually have to sneak them away from her to do this. I learned quick that this was necessary because one day I thought it would be fun for her to see her blankets get a 'bath'...it was actually pretty horrifying for her and she ended up winning for them the whole time they were washing and drying. So now I surprise her and let her go pull them out of the dryer when they are all done. Today Brian left for a business trip and right before he left she got her warm blankets out of the dryer. You would never catch her in arms cuddling like this but she absolutely loved the warmth and I had to take a picture since daddy will be gone for a few days! She looks like a little baby!

No comments: