Sunday, August 21, 2011

Jumping Place!


I have been hearing about this place for a while now and actually have attempted to find time while in CF to go before but it never worked out.  So today we got to go!  As we were driving by the building Kezzie said, "do we have time today? are we going to do our special thing?"  The last time we were in CF I drove by the building and looked at the hours and she asked me what I was doing and I told her it was a special place but I wasn't sure we were going to have time to go there.  After running our other errands, we didn't have time that day and apparently she remembered exactly what that building looked like!  I was kind of surprised!  It was so much fun!  I was even more surprised to find out that Austin (almost 13) enjoyed it the most out of the three of them.  You pay to jump for 2 hours but we only had 1.5 before they had to close.  I thought that would be plenty of time but he wasn't ready to go home!  Keziah and Austin had a really good time together and Adah and I did our own thing.  They have an area for 3 and under and that is pretty much where we stayed.  They also had a bunch of beach balls laying around and Adah had a lot of fun with them.  It wasn't until the end that she actually got into one of the jumping castles and started enjoying it!  I guess we will just have to go back again sometime!  Austin is already asking when we can go back!

No comments: