Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My big 7th grader!


Austin started and made it through his first day of school today.  Here he is all ready to walk out the door!  I think he is ready for a little structure and ready to see his friends more!  I don't know if he's thought about all the homework Jr. high brings though!  He also made it through his first football practice.  He will practice every day after school for 2 hours.  He runs to the high school with his team, practices and then runs back to the school.  He was pretty tired tonight not to mention HUNGRY!!!  He is really going to eat me out of house and home now!  I am super excited to see him play in his first game!  I just pray his Osgood-Schlatter's won't be a problem for him as he continues to have some ankle and knee pain.  And I really pray he can keep up with school work and adjust to a much busier schedule.  Here's to another year!  Bring it on!!!

No comments: